Professor Seán M. Carroll MB, BCh, MD, FRCSI, FRCS (Plast), PGCert LLM, Assoc. Clinical Professor of UCD School of Medicine is a fully accredited specialist Plastic Surgeon in Dublin, Ireland. He is registered with the Irish Medical Council and a Consultant Plastic Surgeon in St. Vincent’s University Hospital Dublin 4, St. Michaels Hospital Dun Laoghaire and visiting Consultant to The National Rehabilitation Hospital Dun Laoghaire.
Seán is on the Specialist Register in Plastic Surgery with the Irish Medical Council
- A full member of the Irish Association of Plastic Surgeons (IAPS)
- A full member of the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS)
- An International member of the American Society of Plastic Surgery (ASPS)
- A full member of the Irish Association of Hand Surgery
- A full member of the American Society for Surgery of the Hand (ASSH)
Seán is the Director of Microsurgical Training in The Royal College of Surgeons.
Seán was appointed Assoc. Clinical Professor with UCD School of Medicine in May 2016.